Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seth Turns One!

Last weekend Sierra's little friend Seth (who is only 6 days younger than her) had a birthday party with all of his friends. I wasn't going to do a post about this since I didn't take any pictures but I just read Megan's blog (Seth's mommy) and HAD to steal her picture of all the kiddies and post it because it is SO cute! There are 6 babies the same age in our ward (well 5 now, one moved out of our boundaries but is still close) and it was really funny trying to get a picture of all of them.
Sierra, Victoria, Seth, Alexander, Angelina, Brie
Aren't they adorable? I love how every one of them is looking a different way and is so distracted. Thanks for the fun party Seth, Megan & Jon!

6 comments:

Atkinsons said...

It was a fun little party and so cute to see all these friends together! I have some pictures I will email to you from the party!

Alyssa and Dave said...

Are you serioous?????!?!?!?!??!?11111!!! I"m so excited to have you closer!! What brings you out this way?

The Bedke Fam said...

haha. sierra looks hilarious in that pic. how cute! based on alyssa's comment...has a decision been made?

Katie said...

I am soooo jelous that there are so many babies the same age in your ward! We have Lily and Emma...and Emma will be joining your ward in like a week because her family is moving and will be in YOUR boundries! I need to get into your boundries too!!! LOL!

Brandon and Kristina said...

based on Jacquie's comment... huh?? Cute little sierra. Looks like a fun party, I need ideas for Avery!!

Mindy Williams said...

yeah, besides the amazingly adorable pic, what the hell is everyone else talking about with this "decision" and why don't I know about it. do share. we stalkers want to know where to stalk.