Monday, August 31, 2009

Walking!

Man I have been such a slacker on my blog updates! Sierra has been walking for a month and I still haven't blogged about it.
I love it! It makes life so much easier for me. She was already getting into everything before so it didn't really make much of a difference in that department. It's just nice to be able to set her down in a store and she just stands by me instead of taking off on the dirty floor crawling.
She looks so cute stumbling around. Here are a couple videos I took of her. Don't mind the ratty hair. The second one is random. She just cracks me up. She is obsessed with the TV remotes and my cell phone.





2 comments:

Alyssa and Dave said...

oh my gosh hil she is so cute trying to steal your phone from you!!! I loved that one!

Susan said...

You go girl! Now the fun begins. and you thought keeping her from going up the stairs was hard? :) Now you have to watch her 3 times as much! It get's better...in a way. But congrats on walking sierra!