Thursday, May 5, 2011

The little 4 month old

Well, she's almost 5 months old at this point. Ever since I got my iphone I hardly ever open my laptop! Therefore blogs don't happen very often.
At Brooklyn's 4 month check-up, she weighed 11 lbs 6oz (10th percentile) and was 23 1/2 inches long which was, i think 25th.
She hated her shots again but was a lot better afterwards throughout the day than last time.
Right now she:
-has outgrown most of her nb clothes and is wearing almost all 0-3 mo now
-rolls from front to back and back to front
-sleeps on her belly
-sucks on her fingers
-loves her bath but hates getting out
-LOVES her sophie the giraffe toy
-loves her swing, which is so nice since Sierra hated it (so it wasnt a total waste of money!)
-is on a good schedule but always cries herself to sleep which i hate!
-loves being bounced on daddy's knee
-sleeps through the night usually between 6 and 8 hrs and then goes back down for about 3 or 4 hours. it's been so great! now if only we could get ourselves to bed before midnight we'd be in great shape!

She is so cute right now and is really easy to get smiles amd laughs from. She really is such a joy to have in our family. Sierra loves her (sometimes a little too much)and she has such a sweet temperament.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! I am so happy for your family, she is darling. I love the feather thing in her hair, it is amazing!! We miss you guys and should hang out soon!

Tiffany Rueckert said...

SOOO cute. I need a girl. I always think that after reading your blog :)

this is why I don't want an iphone! ha ha! I still need to get my money out of this darn laptop! :)

jocelyn said...

thanks for your sweet comment. you're so nice! your girls are adorable!

Unknown said...

She is ADORABLE!! Makes me want to have another! :)

s.a Sadler said...

She is adorable!! So itty bitty! Tenley and her are only a few weeks apart and tenley is a giant compared to Sierra. I love those shirts you and your mom made!!