Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picture Tag From Maria

Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

My friend Maria did this and tagged anyone who was reading and I thought it sounded like fun.



This picture is from my sophomore year at BYU-Idaho. One of my best friends Alyssa and I are the ones in the wet suits. We went tubing with our friend Justin (the one on the right) and the water was FREEZING! We didnt know the other girls or the other guy really. Justin was hilarious on this trip though because whenever he got on the tube his legs would be flailing all over the place and he totally looked like a praying mantis. Me and Alyssa were laughing so hard the entire time. I love this girl, we always laughed really hard together.

I tag Alyssa, Jacquie, Bethany, Brittany, Mandy & Kristina!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that Justin Ricks????! I didn't know that you knew him! Oh the stories!!!

The Bedke Fam said...

ok ok i'll do it...sometime soon! i remember this pic...and justin. sillyness.

Alyssa and Dave said...

i LOVED this day!!!