Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My little Brother's wedding

My brother, Brandon, got married to his pretty little bride Brittany on October 14th! My last sibling to get married-it's so weird that we're all married and grown up now. Luckily this time the drive down went smoothly-we didn't hit any floods or anything so that was nice.
The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful and we were so happy to be there for it!
The happy couple

With their little nieces: Talia, Katrina & Sierra



Sierra was too funny during the reception dinner. Eric was the MC and let me tell you I got quite a workout watching both girls by myself while he was up there. Not the most relaxing dinner I've ever had-but the food was delicious!

The little cousins going up to their room to be babysat so we could get a much needed break!

Sisters

We're so happy for you two and excited to have a new sister join the family! Congrats guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilary, you look so beautiful!!! I really miss you guys. We need to plan a Stephenson and Cherry reunion. :) We are going to some resort on the Eastern Shore for Thanksgiving...want to come?? :) Anyway, I feel like your brother just got home from his mission. What a beautiful couple. And my brother also got married, and it is sooooo hard to have little ones at receptions...I didn't really enjoy hardly anything! So sad. Aw well, they are super cute kids. Love you guys!

Malory Jensen said...

HILLARY YOU LOOK SO STINKIN CUTE! FUN TO READ ABOUT YOUR FAMILY