Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Lovely Awakening

Eric left for a business trip to New Hampshire on July 12th.
At 6 am on July 13th I awoke to what I thought was our neighbors chucking wood at my window. (i was still half asleep)After laying in bed for 5 minutes wondering what was wrong with them, I finally went to my window to see what was going on, only to find my mom and sister throwing pool toys at my window. I was so shocked! They had decided the night before to drive all night and surprise me and Sierra while Eric was away. It was such a fun surprise and it was the day of their birthday (they share a birthday). Luckily the Happy Birthday banner was still up from Sierra's bday. haha
So we basically played for the week until Eric got back and then they left a couple days later. It was so much fun!





Everytime Amber took a picture of Sierra with her camera (it had an orange light before it flashed) she made this face. It was so funny. We tried several times to get a normal one.

Happy Birthday!


Getting a little out of control with the 'chap stick'






Amber is obsessed with Rita's

Ready for the beach!





Our beautiful sand castle





Cinderella







Sierra just realized they were leaving. Apparently she wasn't too happy about that.

4 comments:

robinm said...

how fun of them! looks like you guys had a great time and Sierras hair is getting LONG!

The Bedke Fam said...

your mom told me about their all night escapades to surprise you. how fun! looks like you guys had a blast.

Unknown said...

I love that your mom and sister did this! That must have been the best surprise! How fun!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

That is the best, When family surprise you! You guys are all so cute!