Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Tribute to Jodi

Last night we celebrated my friend Jodi/mourned her farewell at the Cheesecake Factory. They are moving to Utah to be closer to family in a couple days. It was so much fun to see all the girls from my old ward again! I will miss my Jodi so much! We did activity days together in my old ward and she is such a great person and so much fun. Thanks for a great night girls! And Jodi keep in touch and I hope everything goes well in your travels! Love you girlie! xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! That is so nice! I was so sorry I missed the night out. We are really going to miss them!!

Jodi said...

Oh, you brought tears to my eyes. I haven't been emotional about this, until now! Thanks so much for coming last night. It was so fun to sit and chat all night. You are so darling and thank you for all the fun memories. Have fun with that sweet Sierra and enjoy all these moments when she is small, because before you know it she will be 2!
LOVE YOU!