Monday, April 21, 2008

nail update

because i know you're all dying to know. (but mostly because i'm really bored at work) so it's almost been 2 weeks since my goal not to bite my nails and i must say i've done pretty good. none of my nails are massively short and they all still look fairly decent. there have only been a few mishaps when i havent had nail clippers near where i had to do a little 'evening out'.
so i should have my elephantastic pink nail polish now, right? wrong. the stupid stores are always out of the colors i want. why do places like ulta and sephora only carry like 2 of each color when opi comes out with a new line? it's unacceptable. so i'll have to keep checking back which is annoying when i deserve my reward.
i must admit, i did buy cajun shrimp (another delightful color from rip-off opi) before my week was even up so maybe this is my punishment. :)

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am laughing that you bite your nails! My sister and brother have the same problem. They have little nubbins is what we call it. I on the other hand have to clip them because they get so long! We all have our own little habits. I am the camp director. I did it last year too so hopefully it won't be as hard this year! What are you doing with camp? You are so dang cute pregnant. It's not fair! Of course you are beautiful no matter what!

Mel said...

Don't you love how blogs are a good way to communicate! STAKE CAMP DIRECTOR!! That is huge! Are you going even though you are pregnant? In our ward you can't go if you are over 6 mo. Do you feel overwhelmed with that calling? That is awesome!

Kimberly said...

two weeks? I am so proud of you Hil.