Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brooklyn's Blessing


Brooklyn's blessing day was perfect. My whole family came for it and a lot of Eric's family were already here.
The prayer circle included Eric, my dad, Eric's dad, Ryan and Kye (Eric's brothers) Brandon (my brother) Ken (brother in law) Shawn Atkinson (our good friend) and Bishop Brady.
Brooklyn was perfect during it and looked beautiful in a dress that mom made (also perfect).
the whole group
de Jong side
Stephenson side


My sister, Heather's, family
my cute siblings
Brandon, Heather & Amber
in the adorable little slip


with grandma, the dress maker
proud, happy grandparents
Thank you so much to everyone who came! It made the day so special-we love you all!

4 comments:

Atkinsons said...

What a sweet day! That dress was beautiful...and I love that your mom made it!

ps.
I got the girls flower clips, that they wore at the wedding, from H&M.

Unknown said...

The dress is cute, Brooklyn is even cuter...and did you just have a baby?? Cuz I can't even tell!! You look AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Brooklyn looks beautiful! Way to go Grandma on that gorgeous dress! You look beautiful, too. Congratulations! What a happy day and so wonderful to have so much family around. Yay!

Sommer said...

Wow what a beautiful dress! Your mom is amazing and little Brooklyn is even more beautiful and precious!